Photo gallery

Monday, March 16, 2009

Laughing.... at you or with you?

How can you tell if someone is laughing at you or with you?

Maybe I am being oversensitive... how can it be that i thought i had done something pretty good.... Shovelling and barrowing 1 ton of soil halfway down my driveway and into the backyard..... and it only took an hour..... I was proud of myself..... but it only took one person to make me feel like ihad not done a good job... one word and i felt week and incompetent.

I was hopeing for a "well done"... a "shit that would have been hard work" but what i got was very different. It was .... "oh one ton thats only 2barrow loads" and "heheh it took you 10 trips OMG hehehehe"......"hehehheheheheheheheehe"

Don't say anymore .... i was so cranky, to think that i had done all this hard work..... and i was proud of my effort. I snapped back with a comment along the lines of "well we cant all be muscle men like you!" which i don't think was very useful. I did however tell him that I was not impressed with his attitude and asked what his problem was, of course didn't get an answer.

I guess what makes me so angry is that i don't see why someone elses opinion should matter so much..... i didn't have any help, nor do i have anyone to tell me howthe best way to do something is so it is easier... and why shoud it matter if i chose to take 10 loads instead of 5. I did that to make sure the job got done... so that i didn't drop it and have to pick it up again.

Again i am justifying what i did.. instead of just being happy with myself. why do i always do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment