Photo gallery

Monday, October 18, 2010

Home !!

After spending 2 weeks away I am finally home, curled up on my lounge with the TV on and looking forward to sleeping in my own bed ... in my own house, with my own noises...

The wedding turned out amazing, the only hitch on the day was a Frigidly cold wind due to snow in Orange on Saturday morning, but all in all it couldn't have gone much better.

She looked divine, and the weather whilst cold did apparently make for an amazing light/sun for the photos... can't wait to see them.

My little man.... looked so amazing, and he was so well behaved... I was worried he would play up but he didn't, he stood totally still and wonderfully with the groomsmen a the front of the church... walked down the isle on his own, and then at the reception walked around talking to everyone, and basically acting about 50! hehe sooooo cute! He even went to sleep at the reception across chairs because he could tell I didn't want to go home (though I told him I would take him not problems at about 11pm). He was really the only kid at the wedding (other then a baby, and the two flower girls who are 3), so he was just amazing and sooo grown up! I was so proud of him!... Even though he was soooo tired!


 In the end my parents both said "they couldn't have done it without me" ... I just wish they could see that and not treat me like the hired help while things are happening. Even on the night of the wedding I was trying to help things run smoothly because the cutting of the cake went out of sequence, dinner was not served in the right order so that the speeches could happen when Tracie wanted them done, and also no one had organised for the champagne to be poured/disseminated through the guests for the toasts...
I sorted that out so that mum and Dad didn't have to and so Tracie could have things the way she wanted them.
But at the time ... nothing... my sister didn't bother helping and she is the one that is closest to her... should have wanted to help the most.


BUT onwards and upwards... Surgery in 10 days so now to organise that!

No comments:

Post a Comment