Photo gallery

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the week that was

Oh the last week has been fairly hectic... fairly full on and massive.

Firstly photos have been surfacing from the wedding ... and there is finally a pic of my little man... and I have to say... he is gorgeously hansome in his suit... and oh so serious...! This is him standing at the front of the church with the other bestmen.... wonderful!

My sister and her hubby arrived back yesterday cutting their holiday short by a couple of days due to having gotten the gastro, they had some hassles getting on their flight because of a change in their days etc but that was all sorted out only for me to have to tell them that their car was hit while in my carpark, and then they found out their beautiful dog Millie had been hit my a car and killed. So for them it wasn't a great return!

I hope things look up for them soon.

I have been trying to see everyone and do everything in preparation for my surgery on Thursday. I am determined to get as much help as I can so have been having appointments with social workers etc to see what is available .. hiring a scooter so I can get around next week, and now moving the lounge/dining room around so when mum arrives on Wednesday with the spare single bed there will be a place to put it.

So as of thursday things will be pretty slow around here... taking care of me .. and my little man... while in Plaster and on crutches... Man... I am not looking forward to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment