Photo gallery

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Week-a-Boo ~ A peek into your weekEND

Here's some pics from this weekend... starting Friday night, traffic going out of sydney just "stopped" on the mountains for awhile,













Saturday was My sisters hens night, and as I am a 6 monthly go out kinda girl Saturday was spent recovering.












I am including monday into the weekend because in NSW it was a long weekend Woo Hoo!
I am staying with my parents for a couple of weeks to help out with the organising the upcoming nuptials so Monday was a fairly quiet one. My LM has been given some gifts over the past couple of years, which are crapfty put together type things. We never seem to get around to putting them together or doing them so these holidays I decided it was time.
Monday was spent putting this together and then today the LM painted it up. ... Pretty special looking train if you ask me!

What did you get up to this long weekend???


No comments:

Post a Comment