Photo gallery

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

another the week that was

I can't believe its been another week since I have been on here it has absolutely flown... but I guess I did sleep about 3 days away so its not really been that long!

Wednesday last week was spend doing final catch up things and getting organised for surgery on Thursday.

Mum came down on Wednesday and brought the spare bed which got set up in the lounge room so I have lost my craft corner ... but Oh well.. not really sure how much I will be doing in the near future either.


So Thursday was up early to get to the Hospital by 8... and then wait around...



everything went on time which was good, the surgery went well... Right navicular cuneiform fusion with bone graft for those who know what they are talking about....

I am loving the foot-ware at the moment and with the added bonus of a semi-perm colour stocking I am definitely looking great!

I had forgotten how annoying it is to sleep in plaster... kicking the wall and myself all night long. I also had reaction to three different pain killers ... night terrors last ear with Endone, a rash and hot skin with Tramadol this year and then nightmare/terrors this year with Panadine Forte... soooooo needless to say I am taking Panadol and ibuprofen now .. which is not really hitting the sides but it takes the edge off and doesn't make me too sleepy which is great.

from here
Will (Mr7) and I went to school today for the first time on the Mobility scooter (like this one.. but a bit older) and him walking today so it was an interesting trip...only to about 20 mins there and 15 back so that is good... means being a bit more organised in the morning but it will work for dry days... can't use it in the wet... but that's ok at least I only have to get someone else every now and then when it rains...
So what did you do last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment