Photo gallery

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thumbs up... the tide has changed!

from here

Lately my life... while not bad... has not really had a lot of peaks to speak of ... Until Yesterday... 


No... I didn't get OPRAH tickets... 

BUT in my opinion I got something even better.. 



Don't get me wrong.. I would loved to see Oprah in the flesh so to say... but that would have been just for me.. what I got is for Both me and the LM and has allowed me to do something I have been talking about for ages... 

So you are wondering ... what did you will ... well .. I WON......

Two national VIP passes to Seaworld, Movie World & Wet n Wild. We’ll also throw in some food vouchers to ensure your dream comes true...

For years I have been wanting to take the LM to QLD to see his paternal family, to go to the theme parks, so see my cousin and generally to have a nice holiday... and now.. we are one step closer to being able to achieve that.

I know there is still a long way to go but accommodation is sorted, transport while there ... no problem, all I need to organise is cash for food and the flights... 

Oh and not to worry.. I also won a new phone too... a Nokia C6... so thats another thing sorted cos I needed a new one.... YAY 

Finally... just in case you were wondering what I wished for? Well ... my entry was simple... I would rather spend the money on riding roller-coasters till I puked... Maybe it wasn't classy... but ... it did the job...!!!!


If you want to try your luck check out Nokia Bill Exchange GOOD LUCK!

1 comment: