Photo gallery

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Summer is on its way

Summer Sun (here)

Bondi (from here)
Summer is on its way, and I for one generally love it, long days, warm weather, when the heat goes up there is all sorts of things that come out like icecream and long walks along the beach late in the afternoon, Snorkelling, and those free sun tints that happen, but this summer will be the second I spend in plaster which means no water sports for me, no walks along the beach and not a lot of time outside because having a sweaty cast is not a nice look smell or feel.

So I have decided to think of all the things that I will be able to do this summer... and the first thing came to me tonight while I was having desert was this... something so simple but ..... YUMMY
WATERMELON 



I don't just mean watermelon... I mean the delicious juicy watermelon that is only available around Spring and Summer. When you know you are going to eat it all because it won't be floury, it will be tasty.... and juicy and messy...

And SUMMERY!!!


Oh and it helps that my LM loves it too!

What are you looking forward to this Season??


No comments:

Post a Comment