Photo gallery

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How strange... defriending ???...... And crafting on!

Ok I am now a little confused...
What would make a person want to befriend you on FB after 15 years, have 2 discussions with you, make you promise to keep in touch... then defriend you?? (You can read more about it here blast from the past)

If you can answer me that question.... Well I don't know what I would give you but it would be something.

Oh well his loss I guess...

That being said I have finally stated my books up again... I am covering blank books to be used a journals, scrap book, baby albums etc., you name it there is one here that you can use. Initially it was all reuse materials, but now I have succumbed to buying some new things because unfortunately there is some really cute new fabric around that just screams to be used.

This one I made last night has a very sweet and vintage feel, while another would be perfect for a baby album or scrap book. I'm putting them all up on my FaceBook page, Final eternity Designs, for people to buy from but  I am also heading to my first markets this Saturday at Yeo Park school near Hurlstone Park, who are having an election day stall and markets. Trying to make at least another 10 this week and maybe some bookmarks too so that I will have 40 books on display for sale... At the moment I would be happy to sell them for just about anything just to have some "funny money" for the week.

I am really enjoying it and have taught myself some embroidery stitches which are fun to do. I don't profess to be professional but I think they are adequate, and every book is one of a kind.

More later... really have to have lunch and get back to creating xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment