Photo gallery

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Toss it out!

Well it might be Thursday and four days since I last posted but I have been trying to stay awake most of the time and not wanting to say anything that I wil regret.


Last friday I found out that my house was up for sale, after getting some advise I found out basically I have no choice but to allow them to take photos, to allow them "reasonable" access to the property for inspection/viewings.... and that the tenancy policy's are very unspecific in regard to what reasonable actually is.

So I agreed to the photographer coming aslong as they were supervised, and I didn't have to be there, and that we got final say on the pics that were used.
I don't like my chances as I ended up being here for the pics.. and the real estate agent that is assigned to the auction is very cleaver at telling us what we want to hear without actually having to agree to anything. So I am still stuck with having to "pretty" the house when they want to view it.

On top of all that I am still coming to terms with what I will need to do to make the house livable whilst I am in plaster after surgery in October, and after 10 years of being on happy pills I have weaned me off them..... so the moods are a little less than happy at the moment.

Today I took myself back to bed (well the couch) for a couple of hours after dragging myself out of bed to get the LM to school, then I dragged myself off the couch to get back to the school to help with the Drama Club, then some shopping for gifts for the coach etc oh my sons Football team, back to the school for pickup and off to Swimming, and then back home and had one of the LM's school friends over for dinner and a play.

Keeping busy is the only way to stay awake a the moment during the day.... and then at night I can't get myself to sleep... At least I am catching up on some reading..

On the bedside at the moment is Succubus Blues By Richelle Mead. Not as gripping as the Vampire Academy series but still pretty good.

So you might be wondering why the heading... "toss it out" well I am trying to toss lots of stuff this week, the bills, the bad luck and the anger just to name a few!

Will try and keep blogging... it is supposed to help with the sanity afterall!

pics 
http://www.rhdubbo.com.au/selling.htm
http://medicineforpanicattacks.com/effexor-online.php
http://www.richellemead.com/books/succubusblues.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment