Photo gallery

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend madness

I was intending on having a massive blogging session tonight but I am just toooooooo tired... so instead this is my weekend in pictures with a few captions for good measure....


Clearance ($123.....$100 off) 
$16... half price .. no more burnt rice.

A couple of hours shopping ended up with a couple of new purchases for the kitchen and the wardrobe making use of my tax return money before it all just disappeared into the ethos. Mix master has already been used twice... (see below)


Target dress in a rich purple
then in target I picked up this dress for a night out or just for summer for $50 though I will need to stitch the front part to stop the cleavage from spilling out...
And these shoes for $5!!!! from the clearance section so that I will have something nice to wear on my one non plastered foot over summer! Oh and they look good with the dress!

Onward to food shopping  and so my fridge is like tetris .. and the cupboards barely shut..!!! for the next 2 weeks anyway!


After shopping I picked up the two extras for the weekend and because we were heading out to the football today we made a cake to take with us. with of course the obligatory beater and spatula licking in the end...


 But Yummmm it looked so good when cooked....



Add my LM back this morning after a night at his dads... and then we have 3 kids licking the beaters after the cake was successfully frosted!








Onwards to the football Tigers V Melbourne at Leichhardt Oval, and I had 2 kiddies that had no idea why we were there other than to eat the feast of a picnic I had brought, chicken salad bread, cherries, strawberries, doughnuts, homus and rice crackers  and of course Chocolate cake...



And of course wave the big finger around... and run like nuts


But by the end of the afternoon they were as excited as I was the the Tigers had won... and are now sitting second on the ladder for anyone that is interested..

A couple of  goes around the round about before heading back to the car and taking 30mins to get home (usually a 3-5min drive)








Back home I made spaghetti Bol for the kiddies for dinner and used the opportunity of the eating (yes again) to use the leftovers for a lasagne for tomorrow night..

Had some dinner myself and then while Little A was waching Toy Story2 and I was having a well deserved sit down... they boys were upstairs designing and building Lego contraptions.


And so another weekend is over... And I need to get to bed before the next week is here before I have slept....
Till tomorrow xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment