Photo gallery

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Down and Out!!!

Am completely out of it today... I am so sick of my life being a constant struggle where the big guys get everything they want and I am just a pawn in their game of life. there has not been many sun-rays in my life the past few days.... in fact the series of pictures shows how this week has been
Two things have escalated to gigantic proportions this week... so much so that i am just about ready to throw my hands in the air, drop every ball, and crawl into bed for the next month! Firstly my mostly well behaved LM has been writing "interesting" notes to one of the kids in his 2nd Grade class (7 and 8 year olds). I have no idea what was in his note but I saw her response which when unfolded halfway had "Will you or won't you" with tick boxes... and on the inside was "Dear (LM) I love you. Will you Sex me. Love (the girl)"
I was devastated when I read it and immediately got out of the car and back into the class room to speak to the teacher and ask her to deal with it.  I asked LM if he had given "the girl" a note at all and he adamantly denied it. The next day "the girl" was questioned and she said LM had written to her. Unfortunately the note couldn't be found so nothing specific could be done but they were both given a warning. THEN while I was in the Canteen at lunchtime the office called me and asked me to see the Principal before I went home. Can I tell you that getting called into the Principals office brought back such emotion and memories none of which were good. So into the office I went after finishing my duties in the canteen, to find my LM sitting there very upset... I thought it was about the letter, but NO! he was in trouble again ..... This time he had dacked himself in the classroom on purpose in front of a female classmate.
UNBELIEVABLE!!! Before you say.. oh he's only a little kid, or he's a boy.... the whole of his class had been spoken to the week before about appropriate behaviour and touching because a few incidents had occurred which needed to be addressed and stopped. ALSO he had shown his privates to some kids on the playground after being asked, a year or so ago and was spoken to severely! SO YES!!! he knew what he did was wrong! inappropriate! and would get him in a whole load of trouble! SO I am trying to figure out what to do with him! Already had a call into the child Psych about some anger issues so just add this one to the list of things we need to discuss. ON another side of life on Monday I was asked by the real estate to reconsider my position of access and inspections leading up to the auction/sale of my current rental home (which I only moved into a 6 weeks ago) I relented and said I would accept every second Wednesday, and every Saturday except for 2 weeks when I will not be home.  I got a phone call this afternoon telling me they still wanted more and that if I didn't give them what they wanted they would take me to the tenancy tribunal. This was a bit of a scare tactic because we all know the cogs of these places run really slowly and we wouldn't get a hearing for a few weeks anyway. I stood my ground and explained my reasons and left it to them to decide. The next thing is an offer to pay my moving costs if I move straight away.... Sure ... except places in this area can be really dodgy and not appropriate for myself and my son. I was looking for almost 12 months to find this house so can't really see anything happening too quickly on that front either. On top of all this I have my sisters wedding in 6 weeks and further surgery on my foot in 7-8 weeks which means plaster for 3 months, and well I am well and truly sick and tired of my life at the moment!
Anyone want to take over for me ... ????????

No comments:

Post a Comment