Photo gallery

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mojo?

Can't seem to get it together the last couple of days.
Had a wonderful day at Bondi on Sunday and now there are so many things that need to be sorted and organised.

I have a couple of books to finish making for a lovely lady who ordered them, I have one yet to do but just can't find the drive to start it. .... .Also the first of the house inspections/opens is tomorrow so I know I need to organise my craft corner and also the rest of the house, move expensive items (DS and games, computer etc) out of view for my own safety etc, but there is a part of me that just doesn't want to do anything.
I don't want them to view the house and so maybe if I pretend that it isnt' happening it won't???.... LOL yeah the old ostrich thing I know but the world will keep turning even if I don't want it to.

It has started raining here again today too which doesn't help. I am sitting on the lounge with a blanket over my feet and legs.
It was such a lovely day yesterday too I could have had my clothes out on the line but again I spend procrastinating by helping out a friend of mine in the School canteen. I kept saying, oh I will leave after I do this, then after I do recess, oh I might as well help out with lunch etc etc, until I had stayed all day and decided that it was useless to even bother going home after lunch because it was not enough time to do anything.


And today I find myself doing little things like a load of washing, and a quick vacuum, but nothing that "really" needs to be done!

Oh well... off to have lunch, then maybe I will do something productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment