Photo gallery

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Last swimming Lesson for the year

Took my LM to his last swimming lesson for the year. With my surgery next month, I won't be able to get him to the pool so he will have a term off before he goes back next year.

I am amazed at how well he is doing

The Diving was great I didn't even know he was diving properly and then he just did it!

Then I saw him swimming and I was a wee bit impressed with that too!



Excuse the quality of the videos as they were done surreptitiously on my phone .... and I didn't really want him to see me taking it either, and starting to play up!
I don't usually watch him in his lessons because he seems to do better when I don't watch him....AND its kind of good too because the little differences each week really add up when I am watching them come together at the end of the term.


On a parenting note...... I find it amazing... i watch someone elses kids playing around at the pool today and while they were being a bit noisy and rambunctious I watched with a smile on my face until I saw the mums face which was thunderous because her son wasn't listening to her.....
I thought about it and realised that I would have been just as angry had it been my LM playing up .... so the question I have for you is this....
DO you ever seem your kids doing something and stop them because it looks bad to you.... but do you see other kids doing something and think it looks ok?..
Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment