Photo gallery

Monday, September 27, 2010

Week-a-Boo ~ A peek into your weekEND

Busy weekend With 3 birthdays on my sons side of the family and another friend too so lots of celebrations and lunches,


But not really a lot to report... just a lovely weekend and since today was the first day of School holidays in NSW today was a bit of an extension of the weekend.
Happy holidays all

A sweet bag for my "niece"

Wills footy team get their end of year Trophy's

My LM is very excited

My LM with his Poppy G

My LM with his Cousin and Poppy G
Uncle E (the birthday Boy - Happy 30th) Cousin J (happy7th)  Little Miss Cousin C (happy 3rd) and My LM

Oh and for those of you that know me... I don't do craft at home with My LM but i decided that he has been given so many crafty activities that this year we will do it... today was Sand Art.... Mess Yes but outside.. all good! And i did some too

What have you been up to??

No comments:

Post a Comment