Photo gallery

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Quiet Week

Its been a bit of a quiet week here.

I have finally been given a date for my impending surgery so I now can officially count down to it. Also the end of the school term is nigh.. just another week before 2 weeks holiday.

I was thrown for a loop earlier in the week when I was contacted by my past boss. I ended up leaving the job under not such great circumstances after working there just one week shy of 2 years. I hated doing it but at the time that was all I could think to do for my sanity. After chatting for an hour and getting caught up on life (we were pretty go friends at one point), he finally came out and told me that he wanted to know if I would consider coming back to the job so that has been playing on my mind a lot over the past couple of days. I have made some decisions about it but will need to wait out the week to see what comes of it.

On top of that I had a lovely day on Thursday having a Mani/pedi done with a friend as a thank you because I help her out with her tax return. After that it was drama club at the school and swimming lessons for the LM after school and we hung around for a couple of hours afterwards. My son just loves the water and will stay in it for hours. And I know that this summer isn't going to be much fun for him since I will be back in Plaster for the majority of it so I am trying to make it up to him now. Next week will be his last swimming lesson for the year.

Today I chilled out in the sun trying to "burn" the white patches on my back to even it out a but (afer putting sunscreen on the parts that were already burnt but I don't think it worked... I am not looking forward to my sister finding out I have such lovely tan marks to go with the strapless bridesmaids dress I am due to wear in a month. I finished off the second last of the Succubus series and now have to wait until november to get my hands on the last installment - not happy about that at all.

Tried unsuccessfully to make bread ( I have no idea what I did wrong.. lots of things I think and i have ended up with biscuits! and went to the park with the LM to keep trying to teach him to ride his bike and then have a toss of the football. I was a lovely afternoon

What does the weekend have in store for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment